- Speech that is saturated with religious terms that has little inherent meaning. Often used by religiopaths to misrepresent themselves as righteous.
- A person with no moral conscience who uses religion as a justification for antisocial behaviour.
- A person who uses loopholes in the laws of a religion they belong to in order to justify a position that would benefit them personally but is in opposition to the spirit of said law.
- A person who uses religiobabble to misrepresent themselves as righteous.
- A religious hypocrite.
- A sociopath who uses religion to justify their sociopathic behaviour.
- A personality disorder indicated by a lack of moral conscience where an individual uses their belief in a religion to create the illusion of righteousness or innocence.
- A social condition identified by immoral or antisocial acts being performed for personal gain or gratification using religion as justification.